Welcome to my blog.
I've been wanting to blog for a while now. Share my thoughts, my stories, my life with someone, or shall I say, something.
I follow a couple of blogs; friends of mine. One in particular has really forced me to join the blogging world.
Moe is a dear family friend, and about a year ago she was diagnosed with cancer. Lung cancer.
I deduct that her current state has caused her to revisit her life, and over the past year, I have read countless personal stories of hers. I have learned things I never knew about this women.
It's made me realize: do we all need a tragedy to make us look back on our life? Does retrospection require misfortune as a precursor?
I fear for too many of us reflection only occurs when faced with "an end".
I don't want that to be me. I don't want to look at life (mine, yours, ours) only when I see it running out. I want to see life in the moment. I want to grow. I want to learn.
Join me.
No comments:
Post a Comment